We are here to help
We, at Memories Home Care offer a complete transparency of our prices.
Live-in care packages start at £1150 per week and our hourly rates start from £15. We do not believe in the effectiveness of short visits, therefore we prefer a minimum visit time of 2 hours. No V.A.T. is charged. For details please contact our Office.
Public holidays will be charged at double rates.
There is no cancellation fee when you give us 24hours notice in advance.
Funding your care
- You can fund your own care.
- Your local authority (council) may cover some or all of the cost of care in some circumstances. It depends on what your needs are, how high is your budget and what type and level of support you require. The first place to start is by asking your local authority for an assessment.
- Direct payments and personal budget are one of the options you may prefer. This option gives you more flexibility over how your care and support is arranged and provided. They are given to both people with care and support needs, and also to carers.
NHS CONTINUING HEALTH CARE
- If the person you care for has very severe and complex health needs, they may qualify for NHS continuing healthcare. This is an ongoing package of care that’s fully funded by the NHS. Continuing care is not mean-tested.
- There are many charities offering support to people who need care. Age UK and Mencap do a great job in providing information, support and – in some cases – financial advice.