We are here to help
Directly employing you, Memories Home Care Ltd offers employees a well balanced, supported and nurtured role within the organisation supported by a professional management team.
- We choose people with good spoken and written English.
- You will have to have a National Insurance number or willing to obtain one before you start working.
- A pre-requisite for this role is to be of good character; honesty, reliability, patience. You must be trustworthy and treat people who use our service with respect.
- You will have to have relevant qualification, knowledge, skills and experience to carry out your role and meet the needs of vulnerable people.
- You understand the physical and emotional needs of people who use our services and you can identify and respond to the changing needs of people.
- You will be subjected to the necessary checks (DBS).
- This role is demanding and we recognise the pressure that Staff face, yet you can make a huge difference in people’s lives and this can be emotionally rewarding, too.
- We accept CVs throughout the year. Please fill in and email your Application with the Subject: Application for Carer vacancy to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We review all received applications. Staff are recruited following an effective recruitment and selection procedure that complies with legislation regarding employment, equalities and human rights. Once selected, you will receive a response from us within 2 weeks.
- You will be asked to attend the interview personally. Only in special circumstances will we accept Skype interviews.
- Selection procession will include a formal interview and presentation of your knowledge.
- Once accepted to the role of Carer, you will receive an employee Handbook, which you are required to read thoroughly.
- You will be trained and provided with certificates. Some training is at cost to individuals but will be reimbursed after the probation period of six months.
- You will have the opportunity to complete a NVQ/ QCF Health and Social Care qualification for free within a year.
- You will be provided with protective clothing for free.